What This Site Contains
The H4G site presents comprehensive information about how the National Council of La Raza and its partners carry out its mission of improving the housing market for American families.
Use of Materials on This Website
The materials published on the site, including text, images, and illustrations (which we call the “Content”), are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, and/or other proprietary rights and laws of the United States or other countries. You, a visitor to this site, acquire no rights or licenses to the Content other than the limited rights to use it in accordance with these terms, and you agree to abide by all posted copyright notices or restrictions relating to the Content. Except as provided in the next paragraph, you may not copy, reproduce, distribute, publish, display, perform, modify, create derivative works from, transmit, or in any way exploit any part of the Content.
You may download or copy the Content and other downloadable items displayed on the site for personal use only, provided that you keep intact all copyright and other notices contained therein. Copying or storing of any Content for purposes other than personal use is expressly prohibited without prior written permission from H4G or the copyright holder identified in the copyright notice contained in the Content. Any unauthorized use of the Content may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
The Home for Good name, the phrase “H4G,” and the H4G logo are protected trademarks and service marks of H4G. No use of these names or logo may be made without the express written consent of H4G. They are provided for personal, noncommercial use without right of reproduction.
Use of H4G Logo
The H4G logo is used to identify our organization, products, and activities. You cannot use the H4G logo without written permission, and only H4G can grant authorization for use of the logo. For written permission please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. At the time permission is granted, H4G will provide you with our requirements as to color, typeface, size, etc. for reproduction of the logo.
Improper use of H4G logo:
H4G does not object to adding our link to your site as long as you adhere to the following guidelines:
- You cannot use the H4G logo to refer to another organization or another organization’s products or services.
- You cannot use the H4G logo in any manner that would confuse the viewer or could imply sponsorship or endorsement.
- You cannot change or alter the appearance of the H4G logo.
- You cannot use the H4G logo without giving H4G proper ownership.
- You cannot use the H4G logo as a link separate from an attaching URL.
- You must inform H4G that you are adding our link to your site by contacting the Webmaster at email@example.com with your web address.
- We do not allow our links to appear on websites that promote any form of bigotry or pornography or any site encouraging or engaged in illegal activities.
- We require that you place the following disclaimer on your page, “H4G does not endorse, review, or authorize the content stated on this site.”
- You cannot link to our site if your website harms or diminishes the mission of H4G.
- You cannot add our link to your site if it in any way suggests that H4G endorses a product, service, individual, or organization.